@Thrawn Why must you always be so slow!

I live dangerously because I am...

4ujozb.jpg

MOST DANGEROUS

Marathon #1 - Manga #7
Anonymous

(By @SpanglishJC)

i225263.png

There’s been an awful amount of guns lately...

And… today we have Anonymous, a collection of stories about the children from an organisation that takes children and raises them without names, feelings and souls... a bit of an odd choice for something tagged romance there. Yes, more romance, brought to you by @SpanglishJC.

If you have any problems trying to find this manga, join chat and we'll try to help you (this thing has a name that makes it seem like it could be troublesome).

First 24h warnings will go go out to @Thrawn (are you happy now?), @Sianeka, @minoriakabe, @Tentoumushi, @TitanLavi: you have 24 hours to finish up on Zenryoku Otome. This is a hard deadline and failure to meet it means you will not be allowed to submit suggestions for the next marathons and we will stop recording your ratings.

Enjoy!

Anonymous - 6/10
This was alright. Had some stories I liked, a couple I was less fond of. This was 'episodic' by the way.
I mostly enjoyed the one with the half German scientist girl and the other story about the instructor.

Anonymous
It was alright, didn't like the style of the story and too many characters to keep an eye on (personally)
6/10

Anonymous
The premise was very good, although I wasn't a fan of how episodic it was. I would have preferred it stuck to one group of characters, but the groups themselves were good.
7/10

Zenryku Otome? That Shit About Crossdressing and Seducin' Dudes

At first it was going to be 1 >>>3 >2 as I was reading stories one after another until I saw that it was only one story and not a volume of stories. Granted reading the second (School boys and Jersey pants) and third (Some occasionally good faces with fucking ass for drawings in the rest of it) made the first look better- point is, shit man, this was short.

But it was good and I enjoyed it.

7/10

Man, the silly stats sheet is out of date :O Vacation must be one hell of a drug
@XMrNiceguyX is nowhere to be found, @SpanglishJC is in Spain, and I've had a busy week (and weekend). ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
I'll update it all later today (probably). And mostly up to date again, good god that sheet lags badly when you update no matter what computer you do it on :|

Last edited:
Zenryoku Otome

At this time, I am done. It was a cute story with the casual drama shit thrown in at the last chapter. But it was cute and he made a damn fine girl, even without the wig. 7/10

Just now found out the marathon's started! Oh no! I'll try to do some catchup, but I've a really busy scedule this week and I don't know if I can do this... :(

Zenryoku Otome - 2.5 stars (This was super hard to find!)

Last edited:
I just finished Anonymous. It had some good moments and I found it to be quite interesting. However, some of the stories ended a little too abruptly for my tastes. I give it a 7.3/10.

Zenryoku Otome

At this time, I am done. It was a cute story with the casual drama shit thrown in at the last chapter. But it was cute and he made a damn fine girl, even without the wig. 7/10
... but, for me, it was too rushed and very incomplete ...

I'm right here. Just havent been at home for days. I'm home now and will do some reading. Read Zenryoku Otome (7.4/10 - BITE ME) and The Manga Guide to Physics (7.9/10 - HAH) a few days ago.

Thanks for holding the fort, @ChalamiuS. Having no problems with the sheet here. I did add toplists which automatically update (and slow the thing down even more). Also, for a reason I can't figure out, the sheets breaks and puts my nick everywhere now from day 5 onwards (I'm slowest and quickest for that pick. It's magical)

Marathon #1 - Manga #8
Goth

[Alt, <18] Mimi no Kaidan
(By @ChalamiuS)

goth-283.jpg

Time for some glorious horror

To make up for missing some shounen manga in the pilot marathon, here we try to make up for this terrible transgression. To make it even better, it’s a shounen manga with mature themes, horror and explicit violence. Let’s hope that this doesn’t need a PG13 pick, it was serialised in a shounen magazine after all, but if it does I'm sure the fast readers will let us know (and I have one ready). Yep, there we go, alt added.

@minoriakabe, @Tentoumushi and @TitanLavi did not show up at the startline. This means that they will be removed from the stat page. You are welcome to try joining again in the future and of course more than welcome to cherry pick and read manga that might interest you, though you will not get rewards for finishing this marathon (TACO points / a say in future marathons / GOOD OL’ PRESTIGE AND BRAGGING RIGHTS)

24h warnings will go go out to @Thrawn, @Sianeka and @MangaxORxManha: you have 24 hours to finish up on The Manga Guide to Physics. This is a hard deadline and failure to meet it means you will not be allowed to submit suggestions for the next marathons and we will stop recording your ratings.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back