Yakushoku Distpiari - Gesellshaft Blue

1-7

As far as edgy JRPG fantasies go, you could do worse, still has some unique ideas worth seeing through maybe. Still not much good on its own since the very setup makes it hard to care as Troza is too much of a dick to get behind, and even if he does defeat the Demon Lord, another will spawn eventually so like whatever dude.

up to chapter 13

What a dull ideological conflict. And of course that other subjugator wouldn't need Hero's Compensation if he can gain levels and use an entirely different ability. Which begs the question, why even call himself a subjugator to begin with? I guess because it looks good on a resume and makes it easier to find partners?

And Snot dudes' sister is still under the impression that he's still alive. I guess no one found his body or something.

The circus is in town, so now for some fetishized carnage I guess.

Caught up

You know, there really isn't anything too special about this once it becomes clear anyone who fights with Tolza isn't there to be anything more than a +1 for him, since the only comrade that means anything to him is one he won't kill any time soon.

Back