DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not show up for such perverted obvious underage hentai-ish anime!!!
Are the FBI gone? Yes? Good, of course I will be there!

DTAB's finest hour, completing the circle by watching the third episode of a little girl OVA with a first half that would have FBI entering all windows and doors in your house and a shitty second half lacking ecchi until a predictable reveal and a surprising climax that would have you burn every electronic device should someone go searching about.

I don't know if it's the saddest thing in the world or not, that this is the most people we've had, for pedophilloic material.

DTAB club, always going to be criminals till the end.

Well damn that event went off without a hitch..it's been so long I don't even know what to suggest next. Do people want to do an event next week?

The other thing I was in saved me from the FBI today!

I will always have to have Mujaki sitting in my dropped list, as a reminder that I did indeed watch some of it though...

The other thing I was in saved me from the FBI today!

I will always have to have Mujaki sitting in my dropped list, as a reminder that I did indeed watch some of it though...

Dropped it? The fuck, you gotta man up, grit your teeth and sit right through that loli tit sucking like everyone else. >=/

I mean, I know you secretly want to Spanglish!

Also on a DTAB note, yep, always down for events like always.

Yeah, this third one was so wrong.... I have seen so many wrong stuff in yaoi/bara manga but Mujaki is on a whole new level. Apparantly little girls climax while sucking and licking a ''popsicle''. Because it was totally meant to be a popsicle and not some sort of metaphore.

So is this Mujaki crap ever ending for real? I just went to my very abandoned ''watching'' list and found it there yet again.

Suffered through the third installment alone. My only wish is for it to be truly over.

So is this Mujaki crap ever ending for real? I just went to my very abandoned ''watching'' list and found it there yet again.

Suffered through the third installment alone. My only wish is for it to be truly over.
First off, welcome back. Second. Yes, it's over. Third.
DATTRMD: Mujaki no Rakuen COULD get another anime project because get this.... high disc sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back