Onara Gorou

Sweet merciful jesus, THERE IS A GOD OUT THERE!

Finally, fucking subs.

---
06:

Man, that was a pretty kick ass backstory Onara Gorou san. Fight-o-ing so hard for the one you loved. I was moved to tears by the sheer passion of these farts. (Although, it was the humans doing all the work :laugh:)

10/10 episode. I shed manly tears.

Episode 6:

How does a far even consume alcohol?

In the universe of this show humans are just meatbags piloted by their farts. It's actually pretty disturbing to watch the human's standing there all gormless while their farts have super dramatic confrontations.

Episode 6:

How does a far even consume alcohol?

In the universe of this show humans are just meatbags piloted by their farts. It's actually pretty disturbing to watch the human's standing there all gormless while their farts have super dramatic confrontations.

Yeah, gotta feel sorry for those poor humans, who are basically fart driven mecha suits.

Must suck to be enslaved by your own farts. This is some Gen Urobochi shit right here.

I finally watched episode 6. For a while, I wondered if they would ever finish fansubbing this. It's nice to see that they are fansubbing this again (mostly because I'm a completionist).

Welp, so much for this series being fan-subbed again. It's been over a month since episode 6 has been subbed, and episode 7 (and so forth) hasn't been subbed yet. If it doesn't come out later today, then I'm stalling this series (since it's taking up a spot on my watching list. I don't like to be currently watching more than 14 or 15 series at one time).

You just had to remind me....:crying:

I'll most likely be dead before this entire thing gets subbed, if it ever gets subbed again that this.

I'd love to see it translated because it looks like it gets so epic by the end:

dm0UKgE.png

Episode 7:

As a happily married man I can confirm that love is exactly like a fart.

This episode was an emotional rollercoaster and a love story for the ages.

I don't really approve of his tactics though. A fart hologram to force her to confess is pretty underhanded.

08:

TCSO.jpg

Dr. Onara Gorou, trauma center the game, someone out there, make it a fucking reality.

Is there anything this fart can't do? Farting can save peoples lives guys. I think I was tearing up from all the feels.

8:

Makes you wonder how things could've turned out for Tenma if he also chose to save a politician that fateful day where it all started to go wrong.

Except Farts.

Last edited:
Episode 9

I think this one was my favourite ep so far. Though I don't know what's creepier, this face or the idea of having a sentient ghost-fart haunt girls in a cemetery.

I need an Onara Gorou horror movie in my life and it'd be titled: The Fartening.

Farts of the Dead could be a great name aswell

Episode 9:

Best episode of Yamishibai ever.

Not sure how a fart can let out a fart though, would he just disappear or would it be a new level of consciousness? Like Fartception.

I have to agree that I could watch an entire movie of this. There are horror movies about a monster made of shit, so why not farts, too? Onara could be a new horror icon.

10:

Man, these guys are the oldest looking bunch of teenagers ever. By the time they finish puberty they're going to be wizened old men.

Principal assplay doesn't strike me as the kind to care about peeping.

Even the venerable Onara-sensei can make mistakes. It's nice to see our lord and savior is as clumsy and accident prone as the rest of us. Slick move to defart as soon as the wall is knocked down, though.

10:

Best hot spring episode ever, and best kyaa ever. I'm gonna have to make sure I scream like that, the next time some boys peep on me.

Back