Gakuen Handsome The Animation

I'm hoping once the TV series comes out, it'll spark more interest and someone will pick both it and the OVA up. ;_;

Wut? Where exactly? I can't find it anywhere. Through PM of course though. >_>

Only one way to describe this anime

nOAhD3n.jpg

I was really impressed with this. It was packed to the brim with jokes and parody of both shounen-ai and dating sims. There was also a lot of weird quirkiness, but that just made it even funnier. Also, there was a lot of attention put into the art. Yeah, it's made in flash, but the crude look is intentional and there's a bunch of nice background jokes in the art or intentionally derpy shots that I was laughing my ass off at.

All in all this was exactly what I wanted it to be. 9 out of 10

Yeah, it was actually really damn awesome and hilarious stuff. :drinking:

This actually has made me even more excited for the upcoming short if that was even possible. Can hardly wait.

Last edited:
oIsmSiD.png

lsNlLQP.jpg

One of these was animated by a major anime studio and the other was animated in flash by people with no budget. The funniest part is the no budget one was intentionally made to look shitty for a joke. The one done by a major studio was just a plain rush job fuck up.

same. Damn ZK hogging all the fun...

Hey, you just have to ask, and you shall receive. We definitely don't want to keep the gloriousness of Gakuen Handsome all to ourselves ya know. Gotta spread that chin love around.

Also, I gotta say, the screen cap material for this, is just too amazing for words I could spend ages on this:

k71USQv.png

This is how I'm going to do my yoga from now on.

Send some love here aswell. I can't wait to see it

Edit: love received =D

Last edited:
Back