Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

This panel was left out of the episode, but it was pretty honest commentary on the West's reception of Jojo's before the anime caught on and it pretty much cements Rohan as Hirohiko Araki's proxy.

cgPdGul.png

Such a shame that many Jojo fans didn't live to see a day where an anime like this could exist, alongside proper releases of the manga besides part 3.

Also yay, 100 episodes!

27:

Josuke must also hate Rohan in return if his first instinct upon finding a shapeshifting alien that's into napkins if his first instinct is to use the dude to dick him over in Cee-lo.

I'm down with the new OP, more visual easter eggs for later stuff then I could count. What I'm not down with is the overall production being this shitty. It's like the animators are just incapable of drawing more than 2 faces on screen without one or both looking off-model.

Episode 27.
The shapeshifting, Legolas lookalike alien wasn't the strangest part of this episode. That honor goes to whatever that crime against fashion Rohan was wearing.
tumblr_oec6iqBOTt1sh11j9o2_r1_540.png

God, dude.

Episode 28.
Rohan Kishibe's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
Cuts his own pinky off.
Gets scammed by Josuke.
House catches on fire.
Randomly catches the attention of a life draining stand.

One of those days you should have just stayed in bed, bro.

Also,
I noticed "Highway Gogo" was purple.

This panel was left out of the episode, but it was pretty honest commentary on the West's reception of Jojo's before the anime caught on and it pretty much cements Rohan as Hirohiko Araki's proxy.

cgPdGul.png

Such a shame that many Jojo fans didn't live to see a day where an anime like this could exist, alongside proper releases of the manga besides part 3.

Also yay, 100 episodes!
Somehow missed that the first time around reading it. Rohan also has a few manga spinoffs if I recall correctly, so that sounds totally plausible. I definitely think that Jojo's appeal is much better understood nowadays thanks to the anime adaptation as well as the medium's growing popularity in the past few years.

Episode 29:

Man, I just love Josuke's ingenuity using his his stand this episode. This episode really exemplifies how creative stand powers can be, something that was missing from Stardust Crusaders. Josuke really had to think about how to best use his stand and he did some brilliant problem solving which lead to some really awesome scenes.

I loved Koichi's small part in this episode as well. As much as he can be a wimp sometimes I always love it when he turns into a delinquent when he's got the upper hand. His handling of the nurse was funny and pretty cool too. She was such a shit to him so you can't really blame him being being a dick right back. Also, gotta love how cheeky Act 3 is calling her a hoe.

Best part of the episode though was definitely Josuke healing up the punk so he could beat the piss out of him. I thought the guy's fangirls were gonna fall for Josuke at first, but that'd be too much luck for Josuke. He's just lucky he's got dependable friends like Koichi or he'd be dead. The guy's fangirl's have terrible taste. Face tattoos are always a terrible life decision.

Loved the end of the episode as well. Glad to see that the hate between Josuke and Rohan is just as strong as ever. No cheesy understanding between these two.

Awesome episode.

29:

Rohan was right about Josuke being a douche. The dude could've easily fixed that 1st phone he stole instead of swiping a second one

Episode 29.
"Let's kill da ho."
God, I love this show. Koichi put that bitch in her place. And that gives no fuck look killed me.
tumblr_of27oyaX6C1vayt50o1_250.png

And Josuke further proving why he's a way cooler Jojo than Jotaro was. Using his brain and shit like that. And fixing that schmuck up, solely so he could kick his punk ass guilt free. That is boss.

Episode 29
Those cell phones looked a little slim for the 90s, but semantics!

Koichi, you little bastard. I like how he turns it around on her. Don't look down on the chibi, he'll screw up your day.

Episode 30:

The cat plant thing is definitely one of the most bizarre things this show has ever done. I thought it was pretty cool though. The bits of narration for it were kinda hokey especially because it was pretty obvious the thing was capricious just like a cat, but it wasn't a big problem.

I quite liked the episode because there were some nice surprises like Kira actually caring about Shinobu. Also, the kid finally confirming his suspicion about Kira means that things can start moving forward a bit plotwise, since this opens up the possibility of Josuke and crew picking up Kira's trail again.

Episode 31
We already lost Chubs, we best not lose Legolas too. This guy is a bitch, anyway. Can't even control his stand. Punk ass, no fashion sense having, pissing on plants hobo motherfucker.

Episode 31:

The cat plant thing is definitely one of the most bizarre things this show has ever done. I thought it was pretty cool though. The bits of narration for it were kinda hokey especially because it was pretty obvious the thing was capricious just like a cat, but it wasn't a big problem.

I quite liked the episode because there were some nice surprises like Kira actually caring about Shinobu. Also, the kid finally confirming his suspicion about Kira means that things can start moving forward a bit plotwise, since this opens up the possibility of Josuke and crew picking up Kira's trail again.

Episode 32.
We already lost Chubs, we best not lose Legolas too. This guy is a bitch, anyway. Can't even control his stand. Punk ass, no fashion sense having, pissing on plants hobo motherfucker.

quite sure ZK was talking about episode 30 and RR about 31...

anyway, ep 31
was pretty nice. Not only because of the uncontrollable stand, but because the other things that are going on here, with the kidnappings etc. This set-up for the finale is pretty interesting, and I'm pumped to see what comes next.
Stopping myself from picking up the manga in the next weeks will be a damn hard job :/

Ep 32
Loved the colour shifts during the fight with Superfly, and while the conclusion to the fight was predictable the stuff afterwards was pretty nice. The drool stuff was unnecessary though.

I didn't even think of the idea of using that guy's sense of smell.
The girls just ignoring the remark about the ass sweat was a nice touch too :p

And why the fuck did they change "Enigma" (if I heard it well, but it seems correct) to "Misterioso"? In any case it seems like an interesting stand, and the user's licking game is on point.
f28.gif

Rohan's urge to see that guy's back is perfectly normal as well, I'd feel the same at that point

And I just realized this, but now we ended at TWO cliffhangers? GAAAH

Back