Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen

Sakura in junior high :love:tea and cakes becomes bento boxes and ice coffee?

This will be dripping with nostalgia. I can't think of any sequel I'd be more excited for.

I'm tempted to start up on the manga.

the way it continues to be postponed TBA sort of thing, we might get the new version. heck we've already gotten the remakes to DBZ and SM why do they continue to delay this one? let's just hope the delay is worth it, sometimes a hype is great, but if it falls flat... yup you guessed it I'm a big time fan of this, it was the magic girl anime genre that got me curious, later I learned magic girl genre aren't always fluff and fun, but it's still on my patient watch list all the same.

I am honestly excited about this anime, and I hope the art is a little nicer. There are a few art details that I hated about the other installments. Like everyone's mouth being RIGHT below their nose, and teenagers (and adults) shoulders just got on my nerves. They did not need to be that big.

2 fulls of ourboy Kero-chan eh? Count 2018 as saved.

G0JK9TM.png

1:
6MHdZtR.jpg

Asides some pretty weird continuity issues, felt really at home with this. I'm fine with this being CCS du jour for now since a reunion party of sorts isn't so bad for sequel this long after the fact.

Also the OP/ED combo is en pointe.

Not really a surprise that Rika is gone since her seiyuu died round' 6 years ago I believe.

Also, her relationship with Terada-sensei would no doubt awkward an elephant in the room, especially for the manga.

Episode One

What a nostalgia bomb. I don't really remember a lot of the later episodes of CCS so I can't say anything about continuity errors. But as an episode it was alright. Nothing extremely spectacular or anything but a nice reintroduction to the world and characters. I'm sure I won't like this anywhere close to as much as I enjoyed the original when I was like...five, but nonetheless it was a worthwhile watch for fans.

I never saw CCS before but this was cute I guess.
But I wish they had longer skirts, it would make watching this so much less awkward.

I never saw CCS before but this was cute I guess.
But I wish they had longer skirts, it would make watching this so much less awkward.
>watching sequels just because their airing
I don't get it but welcome aboard I guess.

Back