Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
LT: r/watchpeopledie sure is traumatizing, though the comments are the most unsettling, honestly.
It's people like that who are why I have no illusions that given the right circumstances, you'll quickly see genocidal situations again even in the "civilized" world, as fuckers like that put into a position of power and any shitty justification will do some horrifying shit.
It's the same kind of shitheads who, given depression and/or some other mental illness twisting their judgement, go and shoot up schools.
I know two people who unironically want to do the last item you mentioned; they've even said before how the only thing really holding them back is how it would upset their daily lives, and nothing else really. 'Course even more disturbing are the people who justify the genocidal situations with comments such as "it would allow humanity to advance, given the undesirables would no longer exist".
...I need new friends.

LT: So one of the larger political groups at my school just formed a "liberal bias and freedom of speech infringement" protectorate force. Joy.

LT: In the past 3 days I've worked, I've met a lady from Nigeria and a lady from Taiwan...who the eff comes all that way across the world to live here? In this asscrack Kentucky town of mine. It baffles me. There's way better cities in this state. Don't come here. We suck.

Don't come here. We suck.
My friend who was an exchange student for a year in Kentucky agrees.
When he finally was back in Norway he had this transcendent look on his face for like a week. Oh he got to do lots of fun things there and met several good people, but the negatives apparently outweighed the positives quite a bit. Most of the negatives seemed to have to do with the people.

Oh, and while being on the football team, he crippled some dude possibly for life. The guy was cheating and not being called out by the judge, I forget the term for the sort of cheating, and after some instructions from the coach, tackled the guy hard, channeling all his frustration into it. That guy can never do normal sports again.

LT: So one of the larger political groups at my school just formed a "liberal bias and freedom of speech infringement" protectorate force. Joy.

so im guessing its a rightish wing group that wants to fight liberal bias and defend free speech
thats kinda ironic , how can you fight bias and defend free speech

i see the right is already getting drunk on power
b4 the election some rightwinger's (by some i mean 1 ((milo)) actually started to make some (i stress some and tbh it was only when they highlighted why hillary was unfit) sense but now they won power so its off to the loony races

Oh, and while being on the football team, he crippled some dude possibly for life. The guy was cheating and not being called out by the judge, I forget the term for the sort of cheating, and after some instructions from the coach, tackled the guy hard, channeling all his frustration into it. That guy can never do normal sports again.

i'm guessing that even tho the guy was cheating and your friend was justified in the hard tackle ,your friend has been left to carry a certain amount of regret or even guilt even tho he wasn't at fault ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Uh...did your friend get any kind of charges pressed against him? A bit much to paralyze some guy for life over a game.

so im guessing its a rightish wing group that wants to fight liberal bias and defend free speech
thats kinda ironic , how can you fight bias and defend free speech

i see the right is already getting drunk on power
b4 the election some rightwinger's (by some i mean 1 ((milo)) actually started to make some (i stress some and tbh it was only when they highlighted why hillary was unfit) sense but now they won power so its off to the loony races
It's a normal rightwing group, yeh. There's a similar project which launched recently as well.
...and ironic you mention Milo - he actually visited my school, and drummed up the Breitbart fanboys against my school due to one person raising an issue with him coming. 'Course anything even remotely related to him and his groupies is just sheer venom; lot of the people I know from the UK love him and his following, so I see nearly every article he writes - not nicely worded towards any opposition (real or imagined) at all.

i'm guessing that even tho the guy was cheating and your friend was justified in the hard tackle ,your friend has been left to carry a certain amount of regret or even guilt even tho he wasn't at fault ?
Yup. Not pleasant.

Uh...did your friend get any kind of charges pressed against him? A bit much to paralyze some guy for life over a game.
'course not. It was just another sports accident in a sport where muscular people constantly go tackling each other at full running speed.

Yup. Not pleasant.

'course not. It was just another sports accident in a sport where muscular people constantly go tackling each other at full running speed.

For charges to be levelled, they'd have to completely change the rules of tackling in american football, pretty much anything goes there, which is why so many people find themselves permanently injured.

It's a normal rightwing group, yeh. There's a similar project which launched recently as well.
...and ironic you mention Milo - he actually visited my school, and drummed up the Breitbart fanboys against my school due to one person raising an issue with him coming. 'Course anything even remotely related to him and his groupies is just sheer venom; lot of the people I know from the UK love him and his following, so I see nearly every article he writes - not nicely worded towards any opposition (real or imagined) at all.

what uni/college/school are you at please
, just wanna know which one of his performances you got ?

LT
political pedo's

we had the leon britian pedo dossier story in the uk this last year , right now there's the whole pizzagate thing in the US (much of it seems rather fantastical but there's prob a crumb of truth somewhere in there as with most internet things) and now there's been what seems a fairly big lot of arrests in Norway of pedophiles many of who are said to be powerful ppl such as layers and politician's

http://www.dw.com/en/police-crack-down-on-norways-largest-pedophile-abuse-network/a-36458980

it seems to me that pedophiles seem tobe drawn to positions of high power

just found an NewYork Times article on it ,
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html?_r=0

For charges to be levelled, they'd have to completely change the rules of tackling in american football, pretty much anything goes there, which is why so many people find themselves permanently injured.
Hm...interesting. Puts some of the calls for changing the rules into context.

what uni/college/school are you at please
, just wanna know which one of his performances you got ?
Clemson University; we get a lot of Republican speakers/big names come, mostly because they're the only presence on campus. No idea what performance we got, just that it was relatively small and there was no massive protest they said there was.

Piece of trash edgelord incarnate. Basically the "12 year old on xbox live" meme in adult form. Not surprisingly working for Neo-Nazi alt-right propagandist site Breitbart.
More or less. Yet he has a massive following among those I know for "being a non-liberalized gay guy who is telling things as they are" - I;d even venture to say it's a part of why Breitbart's following has grown the past few years.

LT:

The bee movie just gets weirder and weirder the more I think about this. DreamWorks must have been really high when they made this movie.

LT: Went to see Moana.

Dude sitting a row or two down from me. Built like a tank (I’m 6′0, and he made me look short) covered in tattoos and clearly not wanting to be there. A “Dragged here by my kid” situation.

Come the reprise of “How Far I’ll Go” when
Granny dies
, he was bawling.

He thanked his kid for making him go.

Made me smile.

I'm so annoyed I don't have access to see it in theaters in English. Hafta' avoid spoilers until March.

Back