Anime-Planet Secret Santa 2016

Yay, I'm halfway through already. :balloon: This is going faster than I expected, considering I have no time whatsoever to watch it :D

I just finished Bakuman ... Also, when is the earliest that I can write a review? I want to write my review for Bakuman while it is still fairly fresh in my mind.
Do what I do: write up your review or impressions early (not on the site - use a Google doc or similar) and save it. Then, it's just a matter of copy/paste and polish when time to actually post your"official" review.

I haven't started mine in true Thrawn fashion. I'll blitz it in the last two days except it will be the last day as I will forget when the deadline is and write a review that is both classy and sweary despite the quality of the show.

I'm watching Maid-sama right now. :drink:

I'm slowly being released by Pokemon Moon's clutches, so I'm going to try to power my way through Maid-sama and then continue on with the rest of my recs. I hope the person who received my recs are enjoying them.

And @AngelBeatsYui, how about that manga? Still enjoying A Silent Voice?

Actually I have just finished it, absolutely loved it and I'm considering collecting the English releases. Honestly one of the best manga I've read that didn't have too much melodrama but also not too much romance. Thanks Santa xx

I was going to start today but my body decided it was a good idea to fall ill after having not been for ages. :(

Aye I got Natsume Yuujinchou. Still haven't started any of my picks but going to try and start them this weekend (hopefully)

I'm 6 episodes into Ikkitousen... How many school outfits can one girl ruin?
Santa, whoever you are, why? It wouldn't be so bad if the graphics weren't early 2000's bottom-of-the-barrel.

I was going to start today but my body decided it was a good idea to fall ill after having not been for ages. :(
Oh nooooo! So sad to hear! Hopin' you feel better soon.

I also am behind with my Secret Santa viewings. I've seen Death Billiards prequel now and have started first episodes of Death Parade. I've gotta say, I was a bit let down in my expectations after seeing Billiards and am hoping the series redeems my hopes for this franchise...

And I'm hoping to view lots more this weekend.

Do what I do: write up your review or impressions early (not on the site - use a Google doc or similar) and save it. Then, it's just a matter of copy/paste and polish when time to actually post your"official" review.
That sounds like a good idea except I don't know anything about Google doc or how to use it (I'm mostly technologically inept. In fact, this post is the first time I ever used multi-quote since I didn't figure out how to do it until now.)

How's The Seven Deadly Sins coming along, @LadyPsychic? Meliodas's constant sexual harassment is a pain to watch, but I think the interesting story made it worth it.
I'm currently on episode 12 of The Seven Deadly Sins. So far, I still like it (though I agree that it would've been better if Meliodas wasn't so perverted). Still, the story is definitely interesting and enjoyable.

That sounds like a good idea except I don't know anything about Google doc or how to use it (I'm mostly technologically inept. In fact, this post is the first time I ever used multi-quote since I didn't figure out how to do it until now.)

If you're using Windows, you can always just use Notepad instead. I think Macs also have a basic built-in note-taking program too (but I don't know what it's called off the top of my head).

Finally finished Mushishi episode two I feel like this anime is a drag it's not bad and it's also not good time to watch my other picks to see if I like them better

You can always write the review (or draft of it) here on Anime-Planet and lock it so that no one but you'll be able to see it (at the bottom there's "Share With", and you put in "No One") and then publish it when you're ready. That's what I'm doing.

That sounds like a good idea except I don't know anything about Google doc or how to use it (I'm mostly technologically inept...)
You don't need to use Google Docs, but can use any word processing program you are familiar with. MS Word, Notepad, anything... Note: I didn't know how to use Google Docs when I started WECO and it was suggested to me as a good "sharing" program, and it was pretty easy to learn how to use, I thought. Of course, I was already comfortable using other word processing programs...

Just a thought, if you aren't used to word processing programs: write your review/impressions in an email to yourself. Then you can save them in electronic format, and can still copy/paste them to the site later...

Back