Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Episode 36

This absolutely flew by, I was sure only 10 minutes had passed by the time the credits were rolling
And now I remember why I liked Hayato so much after reading the manga, in the face of huge adversity, he still tries his best to take down a serial killer.

Also gotta agree with ZK, seeing the main cast all get blown to pieces was really damn shocking, even if it will reset, it's hard to sit and watch. Reimi's reaction to Rohan's death was pretty hard to see too, especially as he's flying into the afterlife crying and screaming and breaking into pieces, totally not like Avdol's death in SC.

The suspense builds up so well too, only Hayato know's exactly what's happening, even Kira is having to guess just on Hayato's reactions. I love that Cat Plant is coming back into it too, all these little details that I forgot from reading the manga.

Also, seeing the title for next weeks episode has got me hyped as fuck.

I don't have much to add to what has already been said
the way time travel is used here is pretty damn great.

It was not shocking.
I knew from the start they'd end up blown up. Quit kissing this episodes ass.
It wasn't all that shocking since seeing main characters multiple times is bread and butter for time reset stories.

I'll still be keeping my lips planted firmly where they are though. Time resets normally come at the cost of actual tension but the fact that Kira can stop them whenever most convenient gives him enough of an advantage for their to be a tangible threat.

Ep 37

Hmm....
iOQPjFn.jpg

^this is really really dumb. Also, why didn't they hear any of the explosions?

Also, RIP another Jobro? I hope not but it would make sense :'(

Aaaand now I need another episode :/

I think I'm just gonna wait till this entire glorious final arc is fully subbed, and marathon it in one go. This suspense is just killing me.

Episode 37:

I'm kind of sad we didn't do the best male villain round of the game later, because Kira would have been a strong nomination. No one can deny how villainous he is, but his motivation is pretty damn unique. He doesn't have some grand design or higher aspiration. He just wants to live in peace, while occasionally murdering young women with attractive hands. Aside from that last part, it's not much to ask.

This was a great episode
even with the dumb bit of convenience that left Jotaro and the rest of the gang out of the fight. I was half hoping we'd get the whole crew gangbanging Kira, but we've still got a couple more episodes before that can happen.

Most of all though, Hayato continues to be an MVP. Jotaro would have been dead many times over if it wasn't for Hayto's keen observation skills. He's just a kid with no stand, but he's constantly able to one up Kira and out think him. Actually if the groundhog's day thing had continued to go on I think Hayato would have eventually figured out how to beat Kira without anyone else's help.

Now that we've seen stand abilities can evolve, I think Josuke is going to get stabbed with the arrow like Kira was when he gained Bite the Dust and his ability is going to level up probably into full on time powers.

Episode 37.
They may be small, but Hayato some steel-clad clackers he does. Frigging grade school kid, and he just bitches Bitch Boy over there by blowing himself up. Bad to the ass.

And he's not dead. They didn't do the death screen thing.

Episode 37

Never have I loved an OP so much but wanted it to be over so quickly

Hayato is properly awesome here, that speech right at the beginning of the episode and then the cut to Josuke, so much damn hype.

But of course, that's not where his awesomeness ends, he spots that Okuyasu is the bomb, he tells Josuke where the bombs are, and he blows himself up to save both Josuke and Okuyasu. Like ZK said, give him a few more run throughs of the day, and he'd kill Kira without ever needing Josuke's help.

Josuke is also pretty great here, I love his dedication to Okuyasu, I love his ingenuity with his stand, blood knives, using debris to dodge bombs, Crazy Diamond is a ton of fun as a stand.

And of course, the intensity is all through this episode, as @gedata said, it was hard to believe this was full length, it felt like only half way through the episode when the To Be Continued arrow turned up.

Next week is gonna be awesome.

Josuke is also pretty great here, I love his dedication to Okuyasu, I love his ingenuity with his stand, blood knives, using debris to dodge bombs, Crazy Diamond is a ton of fun as a stand.

Totally agree.
As much as I love Joseph, Josuke is the best JoJo so far. He's got a ton of personality, a huge heart and Crazy Diamond is such a creative stand with a flexible ability that gives Josuke so many options for creative solutions. Another of my favorite things about Josuke is how all the villains underestimate him. Both Chili Pepper and Kira identified Jotaro as the biggest threat and don't pay Josuke much mind until he whips their asses.

Totally agree.
As much as I love Joseph, Josuke is the best JoJo so far. He's got a ton of personality, a huge heart and Crazy Diamond is such a creative stand with a flexible ability that gives Josuke so many options for creative solutions. Another of my favorite things about Josuke is how all the villains underestimate him. Both Chili Pepper and Kira identified Jotaro as the biggest threat and don't pay Josuke much mind until he whips their asses.
Definitely agree with all of this
I also find Josuke the most relatable, all his desires are so within the realms of reality that it's hard not to sympathise with him, he's just a kid that wants to protect his family, his friends and his town on one level, but he also wants to try and scam a lottery for a few hundred thousand yen, wants a new pair of shoes, and just likes hanging around and shooting the shit with his mates.

I also find that his relationship with Rohan adds so much more to his character, the fact that they both really dislike each other, that they occasionally have to work together in spite of this, but can then go back to their dislike straight after, just like in the Highway Star fight. It gives a level of depth not often seen in shounen shows where the MC likes anyone who is set against the main antagonist, but both Josuke and Rohan can both want rid of Kira, and still be polar opposite people.

All in all, I've always felt that from the original weekly JoJo run (parts 7 and 8 were and are monthly releases), Part 4 has by far the best cast, it even elevates Jotaro, a character I still liked when reading Crusaders, but is just a much more interesting character here.

His beat down of Kira when they're fighting Sheer Heart Attack is one of his hypest moments in the entire franchise

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...izes-depictions-of-anime-boy-genitals/.109808

It's really funny to me how people are actually getting worked up over poorly drawn genitals like this. I mean........why, excatly?

you could say that being so poorly drawn is censorship already :p

But seriously, who takes these idiots seriously? They also voiced complaints about violence in Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans. Because nothing screams how low on violence it is like a franchise which has explicitly shown people's heads being blown off, or a name like Iron Blooded Orphans...

Bunch of trolls and idiots

Back