[FIXED] Not able to change my avatar on the main site

SkyEmpress

Well, I used to have an Gif avatar on my profile. However whenever i wanted to change it for another one, it keeps on saving. Now I have an accidently changed it to an another picture . and I can't change it again.

And it says the gif avatar is good, only not saving it. I tried it on both of my web browsers

I know when I changed my avatar from a jpg to a gif several months ago it took weeks to get straight in my main browser (even clearing my cache & doing forced reloads didn't help), but oddly it worked instantly in my other browsers. It did eventually work right in my main browser too, but I didn't pay attention to how long it took.

At this point all I can suggest is 1) try uploading it again if you haven't recently or 2) wait til the ddos attacks stop and the protection is removed and try again. (Or wait for a response from sothis.)

id try again, there were some caching issues that have since been fixed by cloudflare

can you please email me the exact image you're trying to use, to webmaster[at]anime-planet[dot]com

also let me know:

-your OS/browser and versions

you might also want to try in an incognito window to make sure plugins aren't interfering (i dont know which ones would, but still)

I'm also having trouble loading my gif avatar. I get a constant circle spinning next to the word "saving..." when trying to update it

this shoudl be fixed now, please let me know if it's working for you now

This response came up: "Something went wrong: This image cannot be parsed from the base64 url".
I guess I'm doing sth wrong?

Back